Jill Lamm's Off-White Graphic Raglan Tee combines ultimate comfort and design that can only be possible through the dedicated passion of its creators and an uncompromising focus on production quality.
The Most Comfortable T-Shirt You'll Ever Wear
By approaching each stage of the creation process with ethically based decisions—from designer to manufacturer—and upholding an uncompromising philosophy that everything from crafting to customer service should be comfortable, the only possible outcome is a T-shirt that is the embodiment of the highest quality.
It not only boasts comfort and practicality but embodies the central idea that fashion is self-expression through clothing.
Combining Vintage Craftsmanship with Retro Designs
This T-shirt is the unique result of converging influences from Jill Lamm's 2013 collaboration with the established brand, “B,” known for emphasizing sustainable fashion with its Japanese Craftsmanship X Street Style concept, and the print design atelier “F-Plot,” which has helped to shape Harajuku’s textile design scene over the past 20-30 years.
By sourcing the best raw materials and producing fabric using an extremely rare loopwheel technique, only the highest quality clothing can be expected. Furthermore, through the relationships Brand “B” has built with Japanese manufacturers, and Jill Lamm's passion that has been brought to life with the cooperation of “F-Plot,” this T-shirt is truly one of a kind.
While the price tag might sting for some, it’s a reflection of the skills and passion poured into every step of creating the extra-comfortable Mezuratee. Please give the relaxed Mezuratee a try. It combines comfort, functionality, and brilliant texture, which have been finally realized in such an exquisite balance.
Fabric: 14 /-hanging knitted sheeting
Tempo fabric produced by slowly knitting high-quality, Japanese-made uneven yarn with an extremely rare loopwheel machine in Wakayama Prefecture
Thick yet soft and fluffy
- Round body with no seam on the sides
Material: Uneven yarn made from 100% Supima cotton
Characterized by a natural unevenness that’s comfortable to wear
- High-quality material realized by utilizing high-spinning speed technology
- A silhouette that fits regardless of body shape or style
Neckband: Binder neck (2 needle stitching / 6mm width)
- Specifications that the neck is difficult to twist.
Sewing: Single stitch with cotton thread used for sleeves and hem
Stitch and thread best suited for shirt material
- Durable top and bottom stitching that resists shrinkage
- Little to no shrinkage after the first washing
Sewing Production: Made in Tokyo
- Sewn at a historic factory that makes vintage cut-and-sew apparel in Tokyo
Fabric Production: Made in Japan
- Fine cotton yarn spun in Japan, knitted with an extremely rare loopwheel machine for delicate and durable fabric.
Size: Small to X-Large
There is little to no shrinkage after the first wash.
|S||47cm (18.5")||65cm (25.6")|
|M||50cm (19.7")||68cm (26.7")|
|L||53cm (20.8")||71cm (28.0")|
|XL(LL)||56cm (22.0")||74cm (29.1")|
- The Off-White Graphic Raglan Tee is produced in batches of 20 pieces at a time, so stock is limited.
- The Off-White Graphic Raglan Tee is not produced on a regular schedule. We will inform you as soon as the production of the next batch begins.
- Please allow at least 4–8 weeks or more for the product to arrive.
- Orders shipped outside of Japan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
Thank you for your understanding.