Jill Lamm’s White/Black/Grey Graphic Raglan Tee takes the best of vintage designs and transforms them to fit the time, rather than simply copying patterns from the past.
Jill Lamm apparel combines ultimate comfort and design that can only be possible through the dedicated passion of its creators and an uncompromising focus on production quality.
Designed from Scratch. Freed from Restraints.
By approaching each stage of the creation process with ethically based decisions—from designer to manufacturer—and upholding an uncompromising philosophy that everything from crafting to customer service should be comfortable, the only possible outcome is a T-shirt that is the embodiment of the highest quality.
This T-shirt not only boasts comfort and practicality but embodies the central idea that fashion is self-expression through clothing.
Combining Japanese Craftsmanship with Vintage Style
Though this T-shirt may appear orthodox at first glance, the beauty is found in the details.
The White/Black/Grey Graphic Raglan Tee features raglan sleeves that help frame a beautiful silhouette. The sleeves are also easy to raise and lower making it ideal for sportswear, too.
This T-shirt is the unique result of converging influences from Jill Lamm's 2013 collaboration with the established brand, “B, Eknown for emphasizing sustainable fashion with its Japanese Craftsmanship X Street Style concept, and the print designers “F-Plot x AZOTH, Ewhich have helped to shape Harajuku’s textile design scene over the past 20 years.
Unlike in America, our Japanese vintage apparel uses double knit fabric instead of single knit fabric. By creating a tight-knit, a comfortably soft and thick feel can be realized.
The fabric we use is produced at a factory in Wakayama Prefecture, using an extremely rare loopwheel machine built in Japan, while the dyeing is done in Kumamoto Prefecture.
By combining vintage motifs and Japanese craftsmanship, this easy-to-wear T-shirt upgrades your wardrobe in comfort and style.
- Sleeves: Raglan sleeves
- Neckband: Binder neck (2 needle stitching / 3mm width)
- Fabric: 30/2 combed yarn, plain stitched fabric (produced in Wakayama Prefecture)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Sewing Production: Made in Tokyo (sewn at a historic factory that makes vintage cut-and-sew apparel in Tokyo)
- This product uses Japanese-made 30/2 combed yarn plain stitch fabric.
- A blend of carefully selected 100% cotton from around the world guarantees satisfactory clothing.
- This product uses only durable and high-quality fabric that has been refined with a knitting machine.
- Raglan sleeves make it easy to move in and pair well with any outfit.
- Just the right thickness makes this product wearable in all seasons.
- The binder neck keeps its form thanks to the ribbed fabric.
- This product will continue to become even more comfortable to wear with repeated usage and washing.
- Because we use only 100% cotton, this product is gentle on the skin.
- This product combines high durability with a great design.
We do everything from knitting, dyeing, and sewing to finishing and inspection of fabrics in Japan.
|S||47cm (18.5")||65cm (25.6")|
|M||50cm (19.7")||68cm (26.7")|
|L||53cm (20.8")||71cm (28.0")|
|XL (LL)||56cm (22.0")||77cm (30.3")|
- You should expect this product to shrink about 3 E% after the first washing.
- The White/Black/Grey Graphic Raglan Tee is manufactured on demand and in limited quantities, so it may take an average of 4 E weeks for delivery from the time of order.
- The White/Black/Grey Graphic Raglan Tee isn't produced on a regular schedule. We will inform you as soon as the production of the next batch begins.
- Orders shipped outside of Japan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
Thank you for your understanding.